Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm Kind Of A Big Deal

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard...


I don't know if you know it but I am kinda a big deal. It's true.

I even have my own groupies that follow me around, screaming my name.

"Mama!" "Mama!" "MAMA!!"

I have my own little crew. Posse, if you will.

They want to be around me. They always want to be by my side. They swarm me everyday. EVERY. DAY.

Still not convinced? Let me introduce...

EXHIBIT A. They constantly want to be near me. It doesn't matter where I am or what I am doing. I can be in the bathroom. They bust in and try to climb on my lap to give me a hug, all the while screaming my name. Folks, if someone sees you on the throne and still thinks you are swoon worthy, then you are definitely the bees-knees.

Still don't have you seeing what's in front of your face? Well, let me present...

EXHIBIT B. They always want to love on me. All the time, I hear, "Mama, hold me!" "Mama, come sit by me." "Mama, don't let go!" "Mama, cuddle with me."  They even wake up in the middle of the night feverish with needing to be close to me. So much so, they bust into my room at 2am to climb into bed with me and cuddle. Even with my bed head and dragon breath, they still think I am sparkly awesome. Take THAT, Edward Cullen.

Oh. I see you came to play. You have your "game face" on, eh? Well, this last one will for sure convince you. Let me give you...

EXHIBIT C. I can make them smile. "Oh, that's easy," you say. Really? Do your groupies get so excited to see you each time you re-enter the room that they rush to you, jump into your arms and scream your name?  It doesn't matter where I go or for how long I am gone. I could be gone for 17 seconds to take out the trash. When I get back, they immediately notice my presence and their whole face lights up. *Drops mic.*

See, I told you I was kinda a big deal. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. Er, well, actually, it's more like 'My Chocolate Milk Brings All The Babies To the Living Room'.

But whatever, people. Whatever. Haters gonna hate.

*Pops collar. Puts on sunglasses. Walks out.*

4 comments:

  1. Wow. You really are a big deal. My posse barely notices when I enter the room, as they are typically fighting on the floor gansta style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting!