Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Conversation With My Cleaning Products


Before kids, I was the "Queen of Clean".  

Once a week, I would religiously clean my floors, dust, vacuum, Clorox, etc.  I was the kind of person who made sure the display towels hung side by side at the same length.  

Some might say I was "Anal Retentive".  I prefer "Highly Organized".  (Eh, To-may-toe, To-mah-toe.)

Anyways, I have spoken before about how it is cleaning your house after kids. Below is a recent conversation between myself and my cleaning products.

Me: Hey, how's it going?

Pledge: *Silence.*

Me: Look, I know it's been a while.

Pledge: A while? Try 2 months.

Me: I have been so busy.

Pledge: Really? Not even a little end table?

Me: I mean it's crazy!  I barely have time for the Clorox wipes -

Pledge: Oh...I see. You have time for the Clorox wipes.

Clorox wipes:  Ha ha!  She loves me more.

Me: (To Clorox wipes.) Be quiet!  (To Pledge.) It's not like that.

Pledge: What is it "like"?

Me: *Sigh.* I'll try to do better.

Pledge: Yeah, yeah.



Sassy cleaning products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!